FaceTime is one of the good applications that is developed by the Apple for all iOS devices. FaceTime is to make video and voice call with your friends and family. To make FaceTime calls you need an internet connection and a front camera that’s it. But there are some situations when you don’t want to Enable FaceTime on iphone or iOS devices. It is very easy to Enable FaceTime as well as Disable FaceTime on iPhone, iPad or iPod.
All those people who use FaceTime on iphone or iPad frequently and have more than one email and cell numbers then they can add there address details to the FaceTime account. FaceTime also allowed you to set a FaceTime caller id against a specific email and phone no, Next time when you make calls then set FaceTime Caller id will be used.
How to Enable and Disable FaceTime and Set Caller ID on iPhone
How to Enable and Disable FaceTime on iPhone:
Following are the simple steps to Enable and Disable FaceTime on iPhone, iPad or iPod:
- First of all open the Settings on your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- Press the FaceTime icon to opens it.
- When FaceTime app will open then press the Turn FaceTime on/off at the top of the screen. Press the slider to Enable FaceTime or disable FaceTime.
- If you disable FaceTime then video calls on your device will also disabled and you cannot make video calls on it.
- Similarly you can easily Enable FaceTime by just moving the slider to ON position to Enable FaceTime on iPhone.
How to set FaceTime Caller ID on iPhone:
Following are the simple steps to set FaceTime Caller ID:
- Open the settings of your iPhone, iPad or iPod device
- Press the FaceTime to open this.
- Move down the screen and in call id section select a number and email address you want to use as default caller id.
- After performing these steps your caller ID will be set. These are the simple steps to add a caller id to your FaceTime account. Next time when you make calls your set id will be used.