Evasi0n release time is 12.00 PM EST on February 4 2013, the countdown has already started after the updation of status on the evasi0n 6.1 jailbreak site, which states that testing is completed and next step is the release of the jailbreak software. Hours before EvilPenguine famous jailbreak app developer tweeted that the progress is increasing at the rate of 0.0091% every minute and as per that calculation it was coming 15.7 hours remaining and if we add that to the time it was coming approximately 12 PM EST.
The increase in progress to 95% at 02:00 EST is also matching the same calculation with a slight difference so if we calculate based upon 95% progress release time becomes about 549 minutes remaining (.0091*549=5% => 549/60=9.16), that means approximately 9.16 hours from now when it is changed to 95% (2.00 AM EST), so 2 + 9.16 it becomes 11.10 AM EST.
The percentage on the @evad3rs website increases by 0.0091 every minute..0.0091 * 942M = 8.5%.942/60 = 15.7 hours91.5 + 8.5 = 100
— EvilPenguin (@EvilPenguin_) February 4, 2013
Whatever is the situation we shall keep you updated and provide you the evasi0n download links as soon as these are available. Happy jailbreaking!