As Evasi0n is the best tool now available to jailbreak your iphone or iOS devices. A lot of people report that they stuck in different problems and errors when doing the jailbreaking with evasi0n and think that there is problem with Evasi0n. Actually there is no such problem with evasi0n, people are doing some mistakes which cause the failing of Evasi0n jailbreak and can easily fix Evasi0n jailbreak problems.
Initially there were two major problems with Evasi0n i.e. some weather apps start producing errors after Evasi0n jailbreak and iphone take long time when you reboot. These problems were only presented only in the first version and in later version Evasion team fixed Evasion jailbreak issues.
How to fix Evasi0n Jailbreak Failure and Patching Kernel Errors
In this article you will learn how to fix evasi0n jailbreak General problems that cause jailbreak failure and how to fix Evasi0n Stucking at “Patching Kernels”. So all those who have problem related to Evasio0n jailbreak failure and patching kernels will be able to solve by using the below given tips.
How to fix Evasi0n Jailbreak Errors:
- If any PassCode is set on your iphone then remove it before doing jailbreaking.
- Close both iTunes and Xcode when jailbreaking is in progress.
- Free your computer from other programs, when doing jailbreaking close all programs i.e. games, browsers, apps, music players, video players and etc.
- These are the simple reasons which cause the failure of jailbreak. So before doing Evasi0n jailbreak must do these things.
- If you still have any problem with jailbreaking then try to restore your device to iOS 6.1
How to Fix Evasi0n Stuck at “Patching Kernels”:
As I mentioned above many people reported this problem that their iOS device stuck at “Patching Kernel”. One of the members of Evad3rs tweet this message that it is very easy to solve Evasion Patching Kernel error.
If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod stuck at “Patching kernel” then press and hold Home button and Power button together until your device is rebooted.
When you follow this method then your device will be come out from this problem and then try again the jailbreak process on iPhone or iPad.