Ever Wanted to play iPhone Games on iPad? Well Problem no more!
Full force: A tweak from cydia which enables you to run the iPhone or small screen games in the full size of you iPad.
This tweak is for iPad only
Full force gives u control over the size of the app. either u can decrease it to 2x which is the size of iPhone apps or increase it to 1x which will try to takeover as much space of iPad’s screen as it can. So now u can run iPhone or iPod apps on your iPad.
How to download it:
- You need to jailbreak your device in order to do it and after u jailbreak your device u get Cydia (explained in our other posts click here to jailbreak now)
- Open Cydia and search Full Force
- Select Full Force from the Search list and then tap install to install it
- It will come in your settings
- Go enable it from there and select the apps u want to make full screen
- Go to that app and tap the 2x button on the bottom left
- Tadaa’ … Your app will be now full screen if not then that app won’t be compatible with Full Force