Google has recently updated their Gmail app for iOS and is available for download. The Gmail app is available for devices running iOS 4 + only. By using the Gmail app you can do many things like:
- Receive notifications for new messages
- Read your mail with threaded conversations
- Organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting, and reporting spam
- Keep track of important messages with priority inbox
- Auto-complete contact names as you type
- Send and receive attachments
- Search through all your mail
What’s New in Gmail App Version 1.3
- Smoother animation and scrolling on iPhone and iPod touch.
- Save picture attachments to your photo library. Touch and hold an image to save it.
- Bug Fixes