Hey guys if you want change on your Mac screen saver, try this new presentation from BodySoulSpirit. Now you can add the iOS 7 lock screen as a screensaver to your Mac if you are running the Mountain Lion because currently Maverick version is not released.
The lockscreen is based on Andrew Ambrosino’s iOS 7 inspired look for OS X 11. It has the same font, and starry wallpaper found in iOS 7 as well.
Customize it ! Choose between many option like
● Clock & clock size
● Wallpaper and wallpaper animation
● Text color between black and white
● Customize “Press key to unlock” string
The installation of iOS 7 screen saver is easy as follows:
1) Just download the file from below link, now drag and drop the screensaver file into ‘Screen Savers alias’ folder in the dmg
2) This will install it on your Mac computer
3) Then go to system preferences and select the new screensaver
4) You can customize more options in the preferences
If interested free download is available from Bodysouldspirit’s website for which link is given below.