How To Install Adobe Flash On Nexus 7
If you want to run the Flash Player on Nexus 7 you need to first install a browser since by default there is no browser installed. Adobe Flash is not officially supported on Android devices. You must manually install a browser which was made easy by an xda developer Censura Umbra, the tutorial to install Flash on Nexus 7 is very simple and you need to follow below steps.
Install Flash Player On Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.1
Before going to install Flash on Nexus 7 I recommend you to watch below video carefully, so that you can easily do the below steps for Flash Player installation on Nexus 7.
How To Install Adobe Flash On Nexus 7 [Video]
How To Install Adobe Flash Player On Nexus 7
The Flash Player installation procedure also works with any Android Device Running Jelly Bean 4.1
- Download the Flash Player file from http://www.mediafire.com/?lqxd6qnr63kj2t1 or from http://d-h.st/o1I you can copy both and install.
- Dolphin Browser HD 8.5.1 APK (Supports Flash):http://d-h.st/3ZS
- After download copy the downloaded files to external SD memory card and insert the card to your Nexus 7
- Install Flash Player and Dolphin browser from the above files by opening in the File Manager
- Start the Dolphin Browser which you installed in previous step.
- Go to Browser settings and Set the Flash Player option to chose Always On or On Demand.