Jailbreak iOS 6 . 0 Beta 3
Apple has released the 3rd beta of iOS 6 on Monday, as you are aware the beta versions are released for developers so that they can report bugs and develop the apps for final release.
After the release of the iOS beta 3, the jailbreak ios 6 is also released which is redsn0w 0.9.13Dev3. The iOS 6 beta 3 jailbreak is compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 3gs and iPod Touch 4g.
You can jailbreak iOS 6 beta 3 by following the below steps and downloading the redsn0w iOS jailbreak from the below download links.
How to jailbreak iOS 6 beta 3
- Download iOS 6 firmware, which you can download if you have a developer account or using the UDID provided by an Apple developer.
- Open the RedSn0w 0.9.13 Dev 3 by doucle clicking the .exe file and run as administrator.
- Go to Extras => Select IPSW => Browse the iOS ipsw firware file which you downloaded in step 1.
- Go back to main screen and Click Jailbreak.
- Follow the screen instructions and if asked to put your device in DFU mode put it as per screen instructions.
- Let the jailbreak complete.
- Go back to main redsn0w screen and select Extras => Just Boot. Follow screen instructions and let the device reboot.
- It is now tethered jailbroken.