Semi untethered jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 for iPhone 4, iPhone 3Gs an iPod Touch 4G is ready. If you were waiting to update your device to iOS 6.1.3 then stop waiting and start jailbreaking your iDevices, but remember this is a semi untethered tool.
Note: this tutorial and update is only for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch 4G so other users do not try it. We also recommend you that 6.1.2 evasi0n jailbreak is much better for your devices if you have older idevices.
This tutorial will use Redsn0w semi untethered jailbreaking tool on iPhone 4, 3GS and iPod 4G so you have to perform last few steps every time whenever reboot your device.
Procedure for Semi untethered jailbreaking iOS 6.1.3:
- Download Redsn0w 0.8.15b3 latest version from download page and open it.
- Download iOS 6.0 ipsw file from Here.
- Set the compatibility mode on Windows OS and run the executable redsn0w.exe file “as administrator”.
- Connect iPhone/iPod with to your computer using USB data cable.
- On redsn0w main screen click on “Extras” and then “IPSW” then choose 6.0-firmware file from your PC drive, which you downloaded in second step.
- Go back to redsn0w main screen and click on “Jailbreak”, when asked , check the option of “Install Cydia” and click next to continue the 6.1.3 jailbreak process.
- Put your device in DFU mode, as guided by the program on the screen, once your device is in DFU the jailbreak process will continue and your iphone/ipod shall reboot and after some time it will be ready.
- Now use below step to boot tethered because at this stage Cydia and Safari will not work.
Boot Tethered After Semi untethered 6.1.3 jailbreak
As mentioned above that this is Semi untethered jailbreak so you have to perform below steps every time when you reboot your device. However, you also have to perform these steps right now.
9. Launch Redsn0w > ”Extras” > “Select IPSW” > 6.0 files.
10. Choose the “Just boot” option and follow the instructions.
After the last step, your device will successfully reboot and ready for use with iOS 6.1.3. Above are the simple and easy steps for Semi untethered jailbreaking idevices to iOS 6.1.3. I hope you will be able to successfully jailbreak your device and remember again one thing that don’t try to perform jailbreaking other than iPhone 4, iPhone 3Gs and iPod Touch 4G.