siriport.ru/1.crt Siri Certificate
Siriport certificate from repo.siriport.ru was installed using the siriport.ru/1.crt, all you need is to type the address on Safari browser on your iPhone4 or iPod touch 4G. If you want to activate Siri on your iphone or ipod first you have to install the Siriport source repo using repo.siriport.ru (click here for step-weise guide) and once the source is added you need to install Siriport visiting that source and then you have to apply the certificate. If it is not working you can reinstall Siriport Source after certificate is applied.
Update: If not working visit this official site of repo.siriport.ru and siriport.ru/1.crt (open in Chrome or use Google translate to translate siriport.ru site in your language)
Warning: If you apply siriport.ru/1.crt certificate on your iphone, ipod or ipad it may become unresponsive and you may need to restore your device. I am not responsible if you lose any data after siriport.ru/1.crt Siri Certificate is installed. Therefore it is recommended to backup your idevice before applying siriport.ru/1.crt siri certificate.
Steps to apply Siriport certificate using siriport.ru/1.crt
If site is not accessible you can Click Here to download 1.crt file.
1. Open Safari and type as under
2. A new window will open as below tap Install
3. A security message will come as shown below tap the Install
4. Yo will see the below screen it means the siriport certificate is applied
5. You can check the same in Settings > General > Profile
6. Tap Profile guzzoni.apple.com , you will see below screen where you can remove the certificate if you want.
siriport.ru/1.crt Siri Certificate is installed see our complete post on installation of Siriport on iPhone4 and ipod touch.