Jailbreak 6.1.4, 6.1.3, 6.1.2 iPhone 5, 4s, 3GS
Need to jailbreak your iphone, ipod or ipad on any iOS i.e. 6.1.4, 6.1.3, 6.1.2 and earlier versions? Here is the right place which you should bookmark. The first tutorial is to jailbreak 6.1.3 on iPhone 4, 3gs and iPod Touch 4g. There is currently no jailbreak software for jailbreak 6.1.4 iphone 5, iphone 4s and other A5 and later devices to jailbreak 6.1.4 or 6.1.3 either untethered or tethered.
The reason for non availability of an untethered jailbreak for 6.1.4 is that it is currently released for iPhone 5 only and after the upcoming WWDC this month all of us including jailbreakers know that iOS 7 will be released and of course it is obvious that they don’t want to waste their precious work i.e. exploits which they must be thinking to use to jailbreak iOS 7.0 after its release in coming week. That is the reason for non release of a tool to jailbreak iphone 5 6.1.4.
Our visitors can easily jailbreak ios 6.1.2 untethered on iPhone 5, 4s, 4, 3gs, ipad and ipod for all versions by installing the currently only available and smoothly working jailbreak tool/software which is released by evad3rs and is known as evasi0n untethered jailbreak for 6.1.2.
How To Jailbreak iPhone 5, 4s, 4, 3gs iPod & iPad
Here I am giving the brief procedure to jailbreak 6.1.2 untethered on all devices.
Step 1: Download evasi0n from our evasi0n free download page.
Step 2: Just extract and run the program before you start the jailbreaking process, now connect your idevice i.e. iphone, ipod touch or ipad. At this stage of process you will observe the program will identify your device and display the model and build on the evasi0n screen and it will also inform whether your device is compatible to jailbreak 6.1.3 or not.
Step 3: If you see the message that your iphone, ipod or ipad is compatible with the current version it means you can continue for iOS 6.1.3 jailbreaking process, if you have already taken backup and you are sure what you are going to do click the Jailbreak button and the 6.1.2 jailbreaking will start.
At this stage you should note that current version is not compatible with jailbreaking the iOS 6.1.3 or to jailbreak 6.1.4. Therefore this is advised to not try this procedure other than 6.1.2 jailbreak.
Step 4: The jailbreak process will continue and after 1-2 minutes you will receive a message on evasi0n screen that unlock your device and tap a new Jailbreak icon. Just open your device screen and tap once the new evasi0n Jailbreak icon and wait for process to continue.
After sometime your idevice will reboot and will be ready to run the Cydia.
How To Jailbreak 6.1.3 iPhone 4, 3GS & iPod Touch 4G
- Download redsn0w 0.9.15b3 from our free redsn0w download page.
- Download iOS 6.0 file for your device from our free ios 6.0 download page for iPhone & For iPod Touch
- Start the redsn0w program and go to Extras => Select ipsw and now select the ios 6.0 ipsw file which we downloaded in previous step.
- Go back to main redsn0w screen and click Jailbreak, when asked only select Install Cydia and click Next.
- Put your device in DFU mode and let the jailbreak process to complete.
- After your device is ready again select ipsw and after that click Just Boot in Extras menu. Again put your device in DFU and after a while once your device reboots it is now jailbroken on iOS 6.1.3