Cinject 0.5.3 jailbreak is the Absinthe alternative which you can use to jailbreak 5.1.1 on A5 and A4 devices without any error and the Cinject 0.5.3 Jailbreak 5.1.1 tool is CLI based. After release of Absinthe 2.0.2 jailbreak 5.1.1 there have been many comments on jailbreak blogs that shows people are having many errors in Absinthe 2.0 jailbreak.
cinject 0.5.3 jailbreak is a cli jailbreak tool and CLI version of rocky racoon jailbreak 5.1.1, which is easy to use if you just follow below steps you shall get a clean iOS 5.1.1 jailbreak in few steps.
If your device is already having tethered jailbreak 5.1.1 you do not need to go any process just go to cydia and search for Rocky Racoon jailbreak and install. Your device will be automatically loaded with untethered 5.1.1 jailbreak.
Cinject 0.5.3 Jailbreak 5.1.1 All A5 & A4 Devices
Following devices can be jailbroken using the cinject 0.5.3 jailbreak 5.1.1.
A5 iOS devices:
A4 iOS devices:
iPod Touch 4G
iPod Touch 3G
Apple TV 2G
CLI cinject 0.5.3 Jailbreak 5.1.1 All A5 & A4 Devices
- Download cinject 0.5.3 jailbreak by clicking our jailbreak download page.
- Extract the zip file and copy the folder to your computer desktop.
- Open the command prompt by pressing Windows and R button together you will see a command line window, or alternatively you can Click on Start => Run and Type CMD and enter to open the command line interface. In windows 7 press Start => All Programs => Accessories => Run Command prompt
- Now type cd Desktop/cinject-0.5.3 and press enter.
- Connect your iphone, ipod or ipad to your computer.
- Type cinject -Y payloads_rocky and press enter.
- Remaining process is automatic you just need to wait and let cinject 0.5.3 jailbreak complete the jailbreaking process.
- Your device will reboot and you will see the Cydia icon on your springboard.
cinject 0.5.3 Jailbreak 5.1.1
This cinject 0.5.3 jailbreak 5.1.1 is very effective and released by same team who released Absinthe 2.0 jailbreak. If you were also unable to jailbreak 5.1.1 using Absinthe you must try to jailbreak using the cinject 0.5.3 jailbreak 5.1.1.