June 25, 2012
Hi visitors, many of you are trying to install Siri on their non Siri supporting devices i.e. iPhone 4, iphone 3gs, iPod Touch 4g, iPad 1 and iPad 2. You can follow below steps to install the Siri on your devices that are not supporting the Siri.
Warning : Although this procedure is perfect but may have some effect on your device therefore it is suggested that you backup your device before implementing the below steps.
Steps on How to Install Siri Free
Your iphone or ipad or ipod must be jailbroken to install Siri, if it is not jailbroken follow this tutorial on How to jailbreak iPhone, iPod or iPad
Once the device is jailbroken Cydia will be available on Springboard
Please Click +1 button =>
Step 1: Now open Cydia and add one of the source from two mentioned below:
To learn how to add sources Click Here.
Step 2: Now install Ac!d Siri
Step 3: Add the proxy https://connect.grwh.net:1001
Step 4: Open Safari and install the certificate by typing below address in Safari to http://connect.grwh.net/ca.pem.
Reboot your device and Siri is fully working. Congratulations.
Now just install the certificate & reboot your device! Boom! You’re done
May 28, 2012
siriport.ru/1.crt Siri Certificate
Siriport certificate from repo.siriport.ru was installed using the siriport.ru/1.crt, all you need is to type the address on Safari browser on your iPhone4 or iPod touch 4G. If you want to activate Siri on your iphone or ipod first you have to install the Siriport source repo using repo.siriport.ru (click here for step-weise guide) and once the source is added you need to install Siriport visiting that source and then you have to apply the certificate. If it is not working you can reinstall Siriport Source after certificate is applied.
Warning: If you apply siriport.ru/1.crt certificate on your iphone, ipod or ipad it may become unresponsive and you may need to restore your device. I am not responsible if you lose any data after siriport.ru/1.crt Siri Certificate is installed. Therefore it is recommended to backup your idevice before applying siriport.ru/1.crt siri certificate.
Steps to apply Siriport certificate using siriport.ru/1.crt
If site is not accessible you can Click Here to download 1.crt file.
1. Open Safari and type as under
2. A new window will open as below tap Install
3. A security message will come as shown below tap the Install
4. Yo will see the below screen it means the siriport certificate is applied
5. You can check the same in Settings > General > Profile
6. Tap Profile guzzoni.apple.com , you will see below screen where you can remove the certificate if you want.
siriport.ru/1.crt Siri Certificate is installed see our complete post on installation of Siriport on iPhone4 and ipod touch.
March 9, 2012
In one of my previous post I explained that i4Siri is almost ready for release and it will fulfill the demand of iPhone 3gs, iPhone 4, iPad 1 users if they want to run the Siri on their devices. Today i4Siri was finally released for all the users which was previously available for the people who were donating for i4Siri project. The following was stated on the i4Siri Blog
With that, I am happy to say, we will NOT be removing any API access. Limitations will be enforced however. We will be releasing advanced profile management tools, so you can see you usage stats, favorite sayings, and other cool stuff. All of this helps us build a better i4Siri, and helps us give you a better experience.
Below are the steps about How to get i4Siri on non A5 devices
Your device must be jailbroken and running 5.0 or 5.0.1 or 5.1. i4Siri is compatible for iphone4, iphone 3gs, iPad 1, iPad 2 and iPod Touch 4G
1. First you have to install Spire (an installer for Siri) by going to Cydia and searching for Spire. You need to connect to WiFi except on iphone4. The device will reboot after install.
During install you may face errors like “Failed removing file at path: this is due to server error and you can try again. Scroll down and tap Restart Springboard.
2. Now go to Settings –> General –> Siri and turn Siri on.
3. Now go to Settings –> Spire —> input: https://i4sirifree.mooo.com/ or https://superbeta.chickenkiller.com in the proxy URL
4. Now go to http://i4siri.com/installcertificate.html on you iPhone/ipad/ipod safari and install the certificate.
5. Activate the Siri again and now you can make a siri request!
There are some errors due to load on server, which I will update on regular basis therefore keep visiting.